RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽660.39

₽1,321.44

Экономия: ₽661.05 (скидка 50%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

best theanine on the market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083080 Jun 16, 2008

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318252 Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2512695 Feb 13, 2011

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Natural, pure calm

Отзыв оставлен ellelisw Oct 04, 2009

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Chills me out nicely...

Отзыв оставлен 4946624616245886969 Jan 08, 2013

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

It Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416866 Oct 20, 2008

I have tried numerous medications for my mood swings and anxiety with decent results but unpleasant side effects. This product has helped me with the anxiety and mood swings with no side effects at all. I love it!

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2285897 Jan 12, 2011

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Used for years and love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752031 Oct 21, 2009

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

Feeling less stressed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1005838 Nov 26, 2014

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I forgot to take the vitamins for the last two days and was really cranky and stressed. I had been feeling great before that. I am in my last weeks of 4 years of study and I feel like these vitamins are helping me to stay unstressed and mentally alert.

Paradise Herbs, Supreme Sun Theanine, 30

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2182945 Jun 27, 2008

Good quality but too expensive when two people in the home are taking twice a day.

Позиции 1-10 из 11