Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural, pure calm

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ellelisw Oct 04, 2009

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Пожаловаться

best theanine on the market

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083080 Jun 16, 2008

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

Пожаловаться

good

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2512695 Feb 13, 2011

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

This Works Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318252 Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Chills me out nicely...

Отзыв оставлен 4946624616245886969 Jan 08, 2013

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »