Впервые в iHerb?!

Posted by Reviewer1589013 on Jan 28, 2011

great stuff good price

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jan 11, 2013

Great for creating stamina and a sence of well being. This is my 2nd purchase! Great price!

Powerful energiser!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

great

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

Take these for antiaging. Do feel perkier.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Jul 19, 2014

Amazing vitalising herb; immediate effect. My life long health problems have led me to research a wide variety of natural alternatives. I am on Adrenal Glandular (which I might need for the rest of my life). I get easily exhausted, and when I do my dopamine goes down and serotonin up (for genetic reasons). It was so difficult to find something that raises dopamine without raising serotonin. Jiaogulan does just that (in general; not just for me)! It also modulates immune activity, so it is helpful for autoimmune disease. Amazing plant, and I've only started to explore it. For the first time in three years I could go without the adrenal glandular and not get the adrenal crisis symptoms! I'm in awe. I don't know how it works in long term though; keep my fingers crossed that it does.