Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Джиаогулан, 60 растительных капсул

руб 559.13
Экономия: $9.00 (скидка 45%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 45 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

it does what studies shows

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5681329647522940939 May 14, 2014

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

Пожаловаться

Works for energy and reflexes

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355326 Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

Keeps you going

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3258703 Dec 14, 2010

Good product! Gives me energy, and keep me alert. To much will make you hyper so be aware. Again Iherb provide great service and super fast shippment.

Potent!

Отзыв оставлен 4808314111909396137 Aug 01, 2012

Very good verry potent product!

Ok