RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽712.06

₽1,295.18

Экономия: ₽583.12 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

it does what studies shows

Отзыв оставлен 5681329647522940939 May 14, 2014

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works for energy and reflexes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355326 Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

Keeps you going

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3258703 Dec 14, 2010

Good product! Gives me energy, and keep me alert. To much will make you hyper so be aware. Again Iherb provide great service and super fast shippment.

Jiaogulan (Paradise herb)

Отзыв оставлен pjh33hae Dec 14, 2015

This is excellent capsule, because it helps me a lot. After taking 2~3 capsule at the first day, I slept strong and got up early. Also I feel some strong and clear memory. Each capsule (250 mg) contains 75 mg (about 30% concentration, because of law leaf extraction processing) of Jiaogulan gypenoside of special triterpenoids.

Potent!

Отзыв оставлен 4808314111909396137 Aug 01, 2012

Very good verry potent product!

very good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347558 Sep 23, 2010

I like this product as I believe in the wisdom of TCM and this is much more economical than taking ginseng. It helps me with more energy each day

Very good product!

Отзыв оставлен 4885005923043004063 Jul 11, 2014

Reminds me the maca it is a very good combined with other adaptogens from paradise herbs!!

Energiser