Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (10)

it has been always good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3199442 Jul 16, 2013

i guess it's the best elderberry out of all since the concentration and amount.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 4858857138053480163 Dec 25, 2014

This has decreased the severity of myself and my boys' usual respiratory infections that lead to a dr visit and end up with pneumonia a lot. Been using for 4-5 months and cannot say enough about it! Recommend to all my friends. I am a nurse and cannot believe I didn't hear about this sooner. Oh the dr bills it would have saved! My kids are even amazed. 19, 12, 10, 8. The youngest does liquid yet but as soon as he can swallow a pill, this is the cure. We take one each night and when we feel illness coming on or someone has a bug starting we all increase the dose a few days and it minimizes symptoms by 75% and we haven't had our normal doc visits because it doesn't get bad enough any more. Amen!

Elderberry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1717081 Jun 12, 2013

Haven't used it enough to tell long term but used it to stop what felt like a cold coming on.