RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽600.44

₽1,200.88

Экономия: ₽600.44 (скидка 50%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The better camu camu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1695904 Jun 13, 2013

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Not so sure

Отзыв оставлен 4753352572913926383 Sep 12, 2013

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 Sep 01, 2016

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Camu Camu

Отзыв оставлен 5311000981443299328 May 30, 2014

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

Excellent product.

Отзыв оставлен 5750894887531860012 Jan 11, 2017

I have been using this product for over a year & really like it. I have been taking vitamin C for over 45 years & have been the happiest with this form of it. Highly recommend it.

High in Vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 Jun 12, 2015

And is a real food as well. Gotta love it.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3016012 May 17, 2016

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

The best

Отзыв оставлен 5200760968934544760 May 26, 2016

The best vit. C originally nature product.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 4729239320297008119 May 02, 2016

A great way to get Vitamin C in a natural form and without any hidden nasties. Very happy with it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product at a good price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186500 Dec 03, 2015

I really can't explain how it works, but I konw It does. Yo feel better, more resstent to cold or flu, more energy, stronger gums, but it has not the effect like a forework, is discreet, is step by step.

Позиции 1-10 из 20