RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,263.68

₽2,298.14

Экономия: ₽1 034,46 (скидка 45%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Tonic for Adrenal Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен HealthandWellness янв 14, 2014

This product works great and in good combination of herbs that boosts the immune system and a great tonic for the adrenals. Also great as a pre-workout supplement. Like it that this product is in concentrated form and this company doesn't use fillers and flow agent in their supplements. Update: I'm on my third bottle but this time the capsules' content seemed to clump together. I think some mositure had seeped intot the cellulose capsules. I think that's the "downside" of not having fillers and excipient (magnesium stearate), which to me it's fine. I just cut open and dissolve it in hot water (hot water activates the herbs anyway) and drink it. It's bitter but bearable.

Whoa!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3140136 авг 27, 2010

This is a good mix, so good it brought about a real 'toxic flushing' of the body. Kind of good, kind of annoying, but happy to keep with the intake and roll with the toxic release until its all gone. Got through the whole of winter in Oz without the flu even though we were around people who were very ill. Still feeling good now! :)

Astragalus Reishi Maitake Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1424302 янв 17, 2008

This is a superior product. I have been taking it regularly since around 1995 as suggested by Dr. Weil. I don't get sick near as much as my co-workers. I attribute this to this product.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1920050 май 07, 2016

A very good combination of therapeutical mushrooms, I feel good when I take them. I combined them with ubiquinol green tea extract and Cordyceps.

Paradise Astralagus, ReishiMaitake Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1798078 янв 09, 2012

appears to have improved a skin condition!

Paradise Herbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623885 окт 04, 2012

Great!

POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2240367 окт 23, 2009

What a great combination to support and keep my immune system strong!! I love it. This is a BIG HOME RUN!! Thank you iHerb for discount and service.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096071 окт 13, 2010

Must have for the flu season....

Great for immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1544739 июн 10, 2010

Great product!

Astragalus purchase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2878688 дек 30, 2008

The product is as advertised and is less expensive than the health food store I was previously purchasing this item from.

Позиции 1-10 из 12