Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, жидкость для полоскания рта Neem, травяная терапия мяты, 16 жидких унций (480 мл)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Review

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2458018 Nov 03, 2009

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best mouthwash

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Aug 31, 2010

This mouthwash has made my gums return to a healthy pink color, there is no more inflammation going on and my dental pockets are reduced. I swish it around 5-10 minutes morning and evening. It does not "kill" your taste buds like other brands do. I use the toothpaste from the same brand. With multiple diseases I need the best in oral care. This is the best I´ve tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1317118 Oct 28, 2011

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great mouthwash

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2574459 Sep 11, 2009

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Refreshing Mouthwash

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4877049725693142163 Jun 14, 2014

I tried this mouthwash along with the companion Neem toothpaste. Very refreshing and does not leave a sweet, sickly aftertaste in your mouth. My only issue is the colour; it is a saturated amber/yellow which appears to discolour the teeth slightly. My workaround is to use the mouthwash prior to brushing (which my dentist recommends anyway)so any slight "yellowing" is taken care of. Interestingly, the brown toothpaste doesn't seem to have the same effect.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »