RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,016.05

₽1,203.34

Экономия: ₽187.29 (скидка 16%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fudge

Отзыв оставлен holahola Apr 29, 2010

This bar taste more like candy than a healthy food-bar! I like it. Taste like fudge and caramel with pieces od chocolate and coconut. A little sticky in my mouth, but its okay.

Good but not great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842225 Sep 07, 2011

A great uncooked bar but would be brought to the next level without the agave nectar

Very sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2387027 May 14, 2010

This is a good bar when you crave for chocolate, byt wants something healthier.. This bar is very sweet with a nice taste of chocolate and gentle coconuttaste.

yum!  / おいしい♪

Отзыв оставлен lchchchiyo Jul 03, 2012

chewier than larabar, very filling and great taste! it's almost like chiristmas pudding without alchol and excess raisns. you can't expect anything like really chocoholic though(i am chocoholic!) still it's a healthy coco tasting bar with a touch of chocolate, will try another flavour!! /ララバーよりしっとりしていて食べ応えたっぷり、アルコール抜きのクリスマスプディングをバーにしたような感じ、というのが個人的には一番例えとして近いと思います。あとは良くも悪くもチョコココナッツといってもどちらかというとココナッツがかなり勝っています。チョコ穂リックの私にはちょっと残念ですがコレはこれでおいしい♪ので違うフレーバーを試したいです☆

My OFB favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2840369 Nov 22, 2010

Could be a little less sweet...

tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3066063 Mar 24, 2010

Tasty, but a bit sweeter than what I thought.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very fresh & healthy tasting...but not really chocolate/coconut flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163705 Apr 28, 2010

I give it 4*s because it's definitely an organic, healthy, raw, vegan, yummy flavored snack to eat. Better than most "energy/health" food bars out there. However, the only slightly disappointing thing is that you can barely taste any chocolate or coconut flavor at all (which is the main reason I bought this). Had it simply been called a "raw fruit date" bar, there wouldn't have been any disappointment, as it would've tasted as I expected it to (but then I wouldn't have bought it). It was still very good, and we'll eat the entire box, but not something I'd spend $14 on.

Good!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2870801 Aug 26, 2009

Not as good as I thought it would be(the consistency was a little bit odd), but I don't regret buying it. I put one in my purse when I am going out so I can have a little meal :) I recommend others to buy it!

Really good raw bar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428745 Dec 25, 2009

This one has lots of coconut fibres, but I prefer the Chocolatey Chocolate Chip.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good enough but not very chocolate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3104127 Mar 06, 2010

The taste is not bad at all, but, it tasted very little chocolate. If you like coconut, this is for you. The texture is a little stickier than Larabar in general.

Позиции 1-10 из 21