RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,992.84

₽2,344.32

Экономия: ₽351.49 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1562837 Mar 07, 2015

I started taking this for HSV and have not had any outbreaks since.

works really

Отзыв оставлен 5420927361632222177 Dec 16, 2014

I love using this product, it took about a week a for the effect to kick in, but once it did, i felt really great. more energy, hardly any sinus flares and my sores started to disappear. so am really impressed and will continue using it.

good red algae

Отзыв оставлен 5603580250023520636 Oct 19, 2013

It's very excellent

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5633077771906502501 Sep 06, 2013

may cause discomfort

Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111043 Feb 25, 2013

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

virker

Отзыв оставлен 5106584104797104015 Dec 20, 2012

kjøper den i perioder

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

quality product

Отзыв оставлен 5005400973687015734 Nov 27, 2012

Got these for herpes. I can't say for sure this is what is helping since I take so many things, but I believe this is a top quality red marine algae, and better than most other ones.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Still on the first glass

Отзыв оставлен 5129282609749306232 Nov 06, 2012

I had a outbreak of HSV now, after a really stresseed period. I'm almost at the end of my glass of Red algae, so it did not prevent the outbreak, but it seems like my outbreak heals a bit faster, so I will try to buy one more glass to see if it will help in the future. I was thinking of buing the other red algae from NOW, but than I read that it contains different red algae in it that wouldn't help against HSV. But, this product is a lot cheeper than it is in my country, so thank you Iherb :-)

Red Marine Algae Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 Sep 14, 2012

I can't say if this is preventing me from any virus attacks, but I have CFS and need all the help I can get, and since I know the other products from Pure Planet are great and high quality, I'll keep taking these - at least for a while. They are a bit pricey though, so I think I will finish this bottle and see if I notice any difference when I stop taking them before I consider buying another one.

working wonderfully

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3135496 May 23, 2012

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным