RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pure Planet, Power Carob-Mint Spirulina, 500 mg Each, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₽2,088.43
₽2,456.69
Экономия: ₽368.26 (скидка 15%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

LOVE THESE LITTLE GEMS!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1136009 Apr 20, 2011

I actually LOVE the way they taste! Not exactly chocolate mint...but def a sweet, unique flavor! I grab a handful when I need a sweet fix and it totally does the trick!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Power Carob-Mint Spirulina, 500 mg Each, 500 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609603 Feb 19, 2012

This is a great product!^^

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great travel food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1244492 Jul 31, 2010

I learned about these from Lalitha Thomas's book, Travel Heathy. They don't taste great, but you get used to them, and if you are not eating sweets, they even can be a treat. Good way to get energy and stave off hunger (low blood sugar) and get nutrients, especially when on the road when you can't get nutritious food easily. I keep them on my desk so I don't go to the kitchen when I want a goodie.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3