| Russia

Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pure Planet, Органический ячмень, 80 г

Экономия: $3.89 (скидка 15%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 271 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 270

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Barley Grass for Good Health!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2459994 Dec 20, 2008

I've been using "Just Barley" for several years. Since using it, I have found that I barely ever get sick any more. Whenever my body is fighting off a cold, flu, etc., I only get a little extra tired, and it only lasts for a fraction of the time it used to. I know it's the barley grass because after I tried it for a several months, and then stopped, this wasn't the case. I also understand that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment -- it needs an acidic one. Barley grass is a great way to decrease the acidic level of one's body. Therefore, it can surely help your body fight off cancer as well. I cannot recommend this product enough. It is surely one of the most reasonable ways to increase one's health. If you don't like the taste nor hassle of mixing the powder, try the veggie caps version.

Green Juice Powder

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525973 Aug 29, 2008

I really like this product especially first thing in the morning. It's 100X better than coffee or tea as it gives you a real, clean energy boost without the caffeine crash. I mix it with water and stir or sometimes I'll add it to apple juice. I have also added it to a number of my smoothie recipes. If the grassy taste is too much for you, this product also comes in capsule form and iHerb sells it for a great price.

Best Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1579103 May 01, 2009

Those who stir Just Barley and it seems a little lumpy, try shaking a teaspoon of the barley in about 7 or 8 oz of water in a jar. I find it dissolves very well using this method. This product is excellent for overall health benefits.

Excellent Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2941234 Mar 23, 2007

This product really is the highest quality. I have so much more energy and mental clarity since taking it on a daily basis! It's a GREAT deal for the price!

Пожаловаться

Simply, the best "green drink".

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1051751 Dec 05, 2007

I'm sold on this product being 100% organic, 100% pure (Barley grass) green juice powder. Nothing else. Contact Organic by Nature and request David Sandoval's "The Healing Miracle of Green Foods" CD. It will change your life, as will this green drink. You can feel this product work almost immediately after drinking it!

Позиции 1-5 из 270