Pure Planet, Green Kamut, 3.14 oz (90 g)

руб 916.95
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Does what its supposed to do!!

Posted by Reviewer1515623 From Pennsylvania on Sep 13, 2008

I looked around to see what would be a satisfying green product to add to my diet and this seemed to win hands down. At first I tried it with apple juice and that was good. Then I tried it with water. I could handle that also. Then I tried it with lemon added as lemon water on an empty stomach does the very same thing as this product is intentioned to do. The flavor wasn't overwhelming. I liked it. Does its job. And with the lemon it seems to enhance its purpose. Once I'm done with my 5 bottles I will definitely be re-ordering it again. I wholly recommend it. I did try it on an empty stomach and it was fabulous. Tried it after eating and still fabulous. I do prefer it on an empty stomach tho with lemon water. Just seems to work that much better. But I only do that once per day. I started out with a half tsp like they said. Since I eat a lot of salad anyway I just upped it to three tsp's a day after a week and have had no rapid detoxification but can see through my skin that I am doing so a little bit. Everyone says my skin is glowing. As if I am pregnant! Har! Everyone keeps asking me! I checked and it is glowing. To wrap this up....Green Kamut ROCKS!!! Buy it! Try it! Fall in love with it! 3X a day!

Favorite green drink!

Posted by Reviewer3159296 From Utah on Nov 20, 2007

I have used a lot of green drink products over the years and this one is my favorite! It is just pure juice powder and doesn't have multiple ingredients which reduces the probability of having more man made, processed foods to ingest. (The simpler the better, and SO much easier on the liver.) I feel it is the closest thing to fresh wheatgrass juice. And it's economically priced as well. Definitely a five star product!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1892810 From Pennsylvania on Feb 05, 2009

I'm kind of new to the green foods thing as this was my second one I tried. My first green food was Barley from this same company and it was good but I definitely like this Green Kamut Juice Powder better. I feel more alert and energized from it too but its not like caffeine energy. Take it everyday 1-3 times.

healthy greens

Posted by Reviewer3342934 From California on Jun 17, 2010

been using this product for 6 yrs....cured my husbands prostate issues, cleared my teen sons acne and gives instant energy.

Super, Super Product...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 From Oklahoma on Apr 25, 2010

I would highly recommend this product. After nearly 3 weeks of use, I can really tell the difference in how I feel. Start with 1/2 teaspoon per serving 3 times a day and build up from there. I did some research before I bought the product, but after I was feeling so good I did alot more research into the product and discovered why. I would rank this product higher if I could. Great price and fast shipping by iherb!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »