RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽727.23

₽855.76

Экономия: ₽128.52 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

great product from a respectable company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399984 Jun 05, 2009

A little sour tasting, but well worth it for the benefits. A whole- food source of vitamin C, especially one that is not corn derived, is like gold for allergic. No binders or fillers in the tablet form either. I hope IHerb continues to carry the Pure Planet line of products. Prompt delivery, too.

Super

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975168 Dec 15, 2010

The indian gooseberry, Amla, powered by 20% of Spirulina. The combination is undeniably powerful, and the taste is refreshing. I think this is one of Pure Planet's most exciting products.

A Great Source of Natural C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411828 Aug 31, 2009

I love this product. It is the best source of natural vitamin C, much more bio-available than C in the form of ascorbic acid.

Great Product!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064214 Oct 02, 2009

I really like this form of Vitamin C and I notice a difference in how I feel and how soft my skin is when I take it. The Amla fruit is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. I like that it is all natural and has spirulina in it. I drink this with OJ on an empty stomach.

Amla Rocks, State of California Protects Consumers

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Oct 31, 2014

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As iHerb product page tells no more details, I will not order more, just to be safe. What a shame! Some FACTS about amla, 2014 October: There is very limited human evidence on Amla at this moment in time, but it appears to be very promising as it could lower blood glucose in both healthy persons and diabetics with a potency similar to the reference drug glibenclamide. Also: If I want Spirulina, I will order it separately (from Havaii), Thank You!! You can find better powders by clicking my user name!!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен LWHealthyeater Apr 30, 2010

Great source of Vitamin C and the added spirulina makes it even better.

One of the best--

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1710561 May 12, 2009

You can feel a difference when you take this product-unlike others there is a noticable difference-I am supposing because of the claim that it is alkaline forming.Great Stuff!

No Fireworks - Try Madre-C instead

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1517756 Nov 10, 2011

I have tried the NOW Bio-C with no effect. This one is okay for a natural c, but it takes 1.5 tsp just to get 100% RDA - and only 23 servings per bottle. (The RDA is 70mg.) The BEST and most cost effective natural C on IHerb is Madre-C powder: 45 servings at 525mg (875% RDA) per serving. Do the math... feel the difference.

from norway

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1655398 Mar 27, 2011

fantastic product,love the price,and powder is so much nicer than pills

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875513 Jun 20, 2011

Recovered after 2 days instead of 1 week when I had the flu. Strong formula.

Позиции 1-10 из 46