Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pure Planet, Активированный ячмень, 9.9 унций (280 г)

$21.60
$22.50
руб 1098.93
Экономия: $0.90 (скидка 4%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Gladiator power for YOU.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975168 Nov 21, 2010

It's really hard not to recommend this one. It provides energy, stamina and more on. You'll see.. I've been on Best of Greens, Just Barley and Green Kamut for about a year, but it was first when I combined these with Aktivated Barley I went gardening and car polishing all day! Go for it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Super!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173636 Apr 13, 2011

Use this daily in my smoothies for more energy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Super

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2097399 Sep 27, 2011

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great with workout!

Отзыв оставлен SillaVanilla Jan 16, 2012

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great produkt

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1931308 Feb 09, 2012

like it very mutch

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »