Впервые в iHerb?!

Pure Planet, Активированный ячмень, 9.9 унций (280 г)

руб 900.95
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Gladiator power for YOU.

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Nov 21, 2010

It's really hard not to recommend this one. It provides energy, stamina and more on. You'll see.. I've been on Best of Greens, Just Barley and Green Kamut for about a year, but it was first when I combined these with Aktivated Barley I went gardening and car polishing all day! Go for it!

Super!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 13, 2011

Use this daily in my smoothies for more energy!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Sep 27, 2011

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

Great with workout!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jan 16, 2012

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

great produkt