RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,095.02

₽1,460.25

Экономия: ₽365.23 (скидка 25%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

High-kavain kava

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2983910 Oct 15, 2012

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101874 Jul 12, 2014

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

Kava Relaxing

Отзыв оставлен 4833883131097307722 Jul 24, 2014

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

good kava product

Отзыв оставлен 5164720073768635172 Sep 22, 2014

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Отзыв оставлен 5179787325484961853 Dec 02, 2014

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 Apr 22, 2016

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

Doesn't do anything

Отзыв оставлен 4716426301182509984 Jan 23, 2015

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.

Позиции 1-7 из 7