Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

High-kavain kava

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2983910 Oct 15, 2012

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101874 Jul 12, 2014

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

Kava Relaxing

Отзыв оставлен 4833883131097307722 Jul 24, 2014

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

good kava product

Отзыв оставлен 5164720073768635172 Sep 22, 2014

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

Пожаловаться

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Отзыв оставлен 5179787325484961853 Dec 02, 2014

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »