Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Optimox Corporation, ATP Cofactors, 90 Tablets

$20.49
$24.99
руб 1417.87
Savings of: $4.50 (18% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

ATP Cofactors

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195260 Jul 13, 2011

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ATP

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129098 Mar 17, 2011

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157304 Mar 01, 2012

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product...

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324682 Aug 16, 2011

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ATP Cofactors

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 Mar 24, 2012

Good for the brain

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »