Optimox Corporation, ATP Cofactors, 90 Tablets

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

ATP Cofactors

Posted by Reviewer3195260 From Washington on Jul 13, 2011

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

great product...

Posted by Reviewer2324682 From Illinois on Aug 16, 2011

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

ATP

Posted by Reviewer2129098 From Texas on Mar 17, 2011

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Пожаловаться

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer2157304 From Wisconsin on Mar 01, 2012

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

ATP Cofactors

Posted by Reviewer1488008 From Great Britain on Mar 24, 2012

Good for the brain

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »