RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,309.26

₽1,596.80

Экономия: ₽287.54 (скидка 18%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

ATP Cofactors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195260 Jul 13, 2011

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

ATP

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129098 Mar 17, 2011

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157304 Mar 01, 2012

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

great product...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324682 Aug 16, 2011

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

ATP Cofactors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 Mar 24, 2012

Good for the brain

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2255839 Mar 15, 2012

They seem fine, can't tell with this one. Certainly turns my urine bright yellow! I am using them to support the Iodine protocol.

iodine therapy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2924183 Mar 29, 2011

cannot say if needed so much

Essential

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1843789 Oct 30, 2013

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

extra B2 & B3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1908266 Oct 11, 2011

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Surprising energy from it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995450 Feb 20, 2011

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

Позиции 1-10 из 18