RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Optimox Corporation, Кофакторы АТФ, 90 таблеток

₽1,258.61
₽1,535.03
Экономия: ₽276.42 (скидка 18%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

ATP Cofactors

16 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195260 Jul 13, 2011

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ATP

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129098 Mar 17, 2011

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157304 Mar 01, 2012

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product...

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324682 Aug 16, 2011

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ATP Cofactors

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 Mar 24, 2012

Good for the brain

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »