Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Reports on this Stuff!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 Jan 28, 2011

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

Can't Take It

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1136744 Jul 28, 2011

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

Vinpocetine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1230830 Jan 10, 2012

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

no more "senior moments"

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 23, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1066838 Sep 03, 2010

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »