RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽985.43

₽1,301.11

Экономия: ₽315,68 (скидка 24%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221603 окт 29, 2009

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very good

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 янв 29, 2011

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309510 фев 13, 2011

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

vanadyl sulfate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1580983 май 03, 2011

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

diabetes

Отзыв оставлен tamerhosny июл 18, 2011

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vanadyl Sulfate

Отзыв оставлен 5051860856722205675 апр 14, 2015

Great!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Review of supplement product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1630003 авг 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works just fine!

Отзыв оставлен 5326141373526924764 сен 16, 2015

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-8 из 8