RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,999.44

₽2,596.01

Экономия: ₽596.57 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great Product but not enough in the can

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2363573 Jan 22, 2009

This is the best tasting of these products I've had thus far and the only one with the protein content I was looking for (20 grams!). The problem is that the recommended dose is two scoops which means the product lasts only two weeks. Figure a way to make the product in bulk and save the consumer some money or many will not buy the product once they realize they run out after two weeks. For taste and content this product deserves five stars, but because of the two week thing, I gave it four.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Oct 23, 2010

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.

OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 May 24, 2011

There's actually no taste when mixed with water, but when eaten by itself it's pretty good. It dissolves in water but must be drinken straight away, otherwise the powder will collect at the bottom and on the top. So mixing is the key word here :)

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein 8

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092919 Jun 27, 2011

like the taste.

Healthy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491566 Oct 05, 2011

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

not bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285703 Oct 16, 2011

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303416 Dec 16, 2013

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Good Vegan Protein

Отзыв оставлен Mearced Dec 04, 2008

Good Tasting Protein for a Vegan who does not want eggs, whey or soy, plus added ingredients.

Позиции 1-8 из 8