Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens 8 in 1 with Protein, Delicious Blueberry Flavor, 18.3 oz (518 g)

руб 1469.38
Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

not bad, but...

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 15, 2010

I like the absence of soy and whey protein in this, but it still bothers my stomach a bit and makes me feel sleepy after I ingest it, like most protein shakes. Also, the taste is not great-- could be the pea protein. I have a great suggestion, though: Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, with hemp protein (iHerb has it). Doesn't taste like grass, and it seems to be the only product of its kind that doesn't bother my stomach and actually energizes me. This (unfinished) canister of Ultimate Greens Protein is the last protein shake I will buy-- I'm now going strictly for the Amazing Meals.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Tastes Fine But Not Enough of it!

Posted by Reviewer2942634 on Mar 10, 2009

It's delicious mixed with 1/2 apple juice - 1/2 water and some banana. With two of us it only lasts a week. At this price I'd like to get more for my money. I never understand why manufacturers put products in containers that are too large. Psychologically the consumer feels like they're getting shorted. It's also a waste of plastic if the container is too large for it's purpose. I have felt quite fortified using this for breakfast, but I don't have anything to compare it with, as far as quality.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться