Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Olympian Labs Inc., Tocomin Tocotrienol Vitamin E Complete, 60 Softgels

руб 1188.05
Экономия: $12.58 (скидка 35%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Probably the best E complex. Edit : finally maybe not!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4753345390864228868 Aug 31, 2014

I have read many literature about the E family vitamins and it seems to me that the Tocomin complex is the only one that will provide you the full spectrum of this vitamin. Plus it is in a natural form (the synthetic E vitamin is to be avoided, as studies have shown that it causes the appearance of cancerous tumors, which is the exact contrary of the benefit expected with this complement). Edit : From 5 stars my rating goes to 2 stars because of the lack of clearness on the origin of the Vitamin E which is probably GMO.

Great E Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414401 Mar 04, 2013

Just look through the full e spectrum products and you will quickly see that most come with fillers or bovine gel caps. I'm so glad to find this one. Start looking at fillers in your supplements. You might feel better when you eliminate them. I did.

Best E complex

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978176 Apr 04, 2014

I've taken various Vitamin E complexes and honestly I can't say I ever noticed a difference in how I feel with any of them, including this one. What this one has, that all others don't, is that they fully disclose the amounts of each E component in the complex. Other supplements disclose some of the components but don't give you the full detailed break down. These guys do and that gives them an A+ in my book. I want to know what I'm paying for. In addition their approach seems to put together an E complex that is basically found in nature in the same proportions.... seems like a rational approach. The only downside is the cost.... its not cheap.

Todomin Tocotrienols

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056250 Jul 06, 2014

Seems to provide good quality and nutrition for the price. I have been using for 6 weeks. I like the idea of taking the components of vitamin E in the same proportions as they appear in nature

Позиции 1-4 из 4