Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Olympian Labs Inc., SAMe Gold, 400 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 1274.01
Экономия: $24.12 (скидка 54%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

order of SAMe Gold

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352471 Jul 28, 2008

I was disapointed that some of the foils was damaged inside the carton exposing and destroying the tabs, I did forward a email the next day with clear photos of the damage but I have not had feedback. I can re-send if you wish. It was also pointed out that no external damage to the carton was evident nor were the inner boxes crushed in any way.

Helps with chronic pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035738 Jul 20, 2009

These help significantly with a chronic pain problem that I have, which is related to osteoarthritis. I feel better mentally as well and have not yet had any noticeable side effects. I have used one tablet per day for three months. I noticed improvement after about five days and even more improvement after 30 days. The dose has remained the same, at one per day. I will continue to take them as long as I can buy them at a good price.

Top notch quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2301387 Nov 10, 2009

I suggest this product and this brand.

sleepy

Отзыв оставлен 5587068282489184002 May 06, 2012

this does make me sleepy and tried

Позиции 1-4 из 4