RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,766.43

₽2,321.90

Экономия: ₽555.48 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1453016 Jun 23, 2010

No side effects. Like the product. Had been taking Omega complex then switched to Krill oil.

No Fishy Burps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1463232 Dec 21, 2010

I have tried many different fish oil supplements over the years and always had the fishy after-taste, reflux and burping. These are the only ones that I have never had that problem with. This is my fourth bottle, with ZERO problems, so I am very pleased. This is the best value, with the 1000 mg. doze, instead of the usual 500 mg in other brands for about the same price.

This is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1467510 Feb 04, 2011

I do not have any fishy taste from this supplement and it must be working. I just had my cardiac check up and nothing was said about my cholestrol levels.

Great buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1486600 May 17, 2010

I really like this stuff. It is a great price too which helps on the road to recovery. I prefer this over fish oil. Much better product.

Good for inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Krisinsight May 13, 2011

1000 mg of anti-inflammatory properties and the best priced Krill I could find. Thanks iHerb.

Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1876022 Feb 23, 2011

Great product, no after taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Smells like fish food, no repeats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2205247 Aug 24, 2008

Much nicer to take a tiny gel of krill than a big fish oil capsule. Smells like the fish food we used to keep frozen and stick on the glass for the aquarium fish. But does not taste bad, nor does it seem to burp up (repeat). They say that krill oil is more effective than fish oil, but I haven't seen reports about this.

Lowers cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106536 Aug 02, 2010

Easiest way to take fish oil!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Dropped my Bad Cholesterol by 20 Points!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682273 Sep 02, 2015

This is a great Krill Oil. It really has improved my cholesterol numbers with none of the aftertaste of regular Omega supplements. Highly recommend!

Like the glass bottle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3000164 Oct 29, 2010

I like companies that use glass instead of plastic. It's expensive and inconvenient for them I imagine so they go the extra mile. Seems to be helping with menstrual cramps but I take a double dose plus some New Chapter fish oils.

Позиции 31-40 из 63