Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Opened Bottle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2030067 Feb 01, 2011

This could be a superb product, but sadly I've had a bad experience of receiving a bottle that had already been opened, and some of the capsules had leaked making a mess. Because these come in a box, it isn't just a simple matter of casting your eye over a bottle to make sure everything is okay. Only when you come to use the product do you then realise it's not okay.

Olympic Labs Inc. 1000mg Drill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2088171 Nov 25, 2013

I ordered, what I thought was ONLY Krill Oil. After receiving my bottle I read the front label, which was rather deceiving once I read the entire label on the back and sides of the bottle. There is NO statement regarding the toxins or mercury levels as shown on this site and that my particular bottle ALSO has TUNA as a source of 'Fish oil concentrate'...once again, NOT described on this site's label. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this 'hype' of advertising! I have always trusted this site and it's reputation. The bottle that I had received should read: Krill Oil/Fish oil MIX. For the future I would suggest that you provide ALL parts of the label, not just the parts that will sell a product. Buyer, beware, 'nuff said. Aloha, Keoni

Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227920 Apr 16, 2012

I am still trialling this product, so at present cannot give a rating or review, have been taking it for several weeks now, but cannot estimate any difference. Perhaps it takes a while to kick in. Will see.

it's ok