Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Olympian Labs Inc., DIM, Extra Strength, 30 Veggie Caps

$11.09
$13.99
руб 712.72
Savings of: $2.90 (21% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Highly recommended

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276250 Feb 21, 2012

I bought this product to treat oestrogen dominance. Now my horrible PMS symptoms and pain have disappeared (that is not an exaggeration – they’re completely gone) and I have much more energy than previously. Best of all, my head no longer feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool! I feel like myself again, if that makes sense. I haven’t actually tested my hormone levels since starting the DIM, so I don’t know exactly what the product is doing. It is doing something though, and what it’s doing has improved my quality of life. Based on what I’ve found through med journal searches, it does seem like this product has measurable effects on oestrogen levels and is not snake oil. Please note: my research suggests to me it’s probably not a good idea to have more than one of these pills per day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great stuff

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5564529507795853477 Sep 01, 2014

No soy, wheat or other additives, this brand of DIM is great. It has helped me so much with my PCOS.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-2 of 2 total