Olympian Labs Inc., Corti-Cut, 60 Capsules

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Rigway, Colorado

Posted by Reviewer1130908 From Colorado on Oct 04, 2008

This is a great supplement. I have really noticed fantastic results after a couple of months. I am sticking with this one!!! You maintain great mussle-mass with this supplement.

Corti-Cut

Posted by Reviewer2242654 From Missouri on Mar 22, 2009

The only complaint I have is that you only carry the 60 count bottle. There is another site that carries the 135 count, which makes ut so much more convenient.... but you guys have faster service. Always! It would be great it you could get the 135 count bottles. I'd never have to shop on any other site!!

Great for adrenals and CFS

Posted by Reviewer1633151 From Australia on Mar 24, 2014

I recently discovered I have high cortisol problem (although I am not under stress). I have tried a few products and didn't see great results. I bought corticut for the ingredients not the weight loss claims (probably the only thing it doesn't do) after two months on it I was actually falling asleep before midnight and waking up before my alarm in the morning, and it also helped my digestion and cravings. As soon as I ran out I was back to not being able to sleep or get up in the morning.

No real benefit seen

Posted by Reviewer2861035 From Pennsylvania on Jul 12, 2010

Cannot say the this product has done much for me. Maybe I did not give it enough time...

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »