RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,238.31

₽9,456.19

Экономия: ₽2,217.88 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

AHCC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3023732 Jun 19, 2008

A co-worker with breast cancer in remission recommended this product to me. Her Naturopathic doctor actually works with Olympian Labs in formulating some of their products for cancer patients. iHerb.com offers this product at a very good price, compared to its retail cost. The potency per capsule of this product compared to other, cheaper brands is exceptional which is why we stuck with it for my mom who has pancreatic cancer. Our Naturopathic doctor made it part of my mom's immune strengthening protocol. It goes down quite easily and has never upset her stomach. I cannot give it five stars at this time because my mom is currently recovering her strength from chemo treatments and has been off chemo for almost 2 months. We don't know how well it will mix with chemotherapy at this time even though that may be an unfair expectation in rating it. All things considered, she is doing quite well on an array of natural products of which OL's AHCC caps is but one of several very important ingredients.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2183817 Mar 04, 2012

This is one of those supplements that have had extensive studies to show its effectiveness. What I have noticed since taking this is how seldom I get sick (flu, cold, etc.) I take this along with Epicor and it works wonders when it comes to boosting the immune system.

Super Product, Great Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2831283 Jan 19, 2010

AHCC is one of the most clinically substantiated natural herbal immune system enhancers out there. Proven performance. You can get a better price for this product than what you find here at iherb.

Very good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980821 Dec 03, 2011

I always like to have this item around just incase develop any illness. It always seem to work like magic rebuilding the immune system.

for eye infection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236624 Oct 05, 2008

I gave this product to my mom for an immune boost. She has had a long term eye infection. It seemed to help. She has not had to use the antibiotic eye drops that she got from her doctor as much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

have yet to see any fantastic results

Отзыв оставлен 4876435540047167929 Feb 02, 2015

have yet to see any dramatic results. my energy level is still not quite optimal after I consumed this every single morning for the past 1 month (I tend not to sleep well due to being a light sleeper).

Позиции 1-6 из 6