Best cereal ever

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jun 30, 2011

I will not go without this cereal. All natural ingredients, high fiber, high protein and low calories. It keeps me full and definitely helps with weight loss. Only downside is it is hard to get. Discontinued or on backorder in several places. I have it for breakfast & lunch and regular dinner with two snacks. Sometimes I forget to eat my snacks because I'm still fill.

This one tastes horrible

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Aug 12, 2015

I was ready to throw this away after the first mouthful and gave it a really bad review. Tasted horrible, with no honey or almond taste whatsoever. It also gave a burnt bitter taste. Anyhow I decided not to waste it and continue having it for breakfast. Surprisingly, the burnt bitter taste is no longer there and I can appreciate a hint of honey aftertaste. It actually tasted quite good after awhile. I think not because that I have grown on it, but some bits in this pack may not be well processed resulting the burnt bitter taste. I still prefer my Nutritious Living Hi Low Cereal Original Flavour (for its low carb content) but I may get this Honey Almond Flavour (for its low GI) again if there are no stock for the original.

Nutritious Living, Dr. Sears Zone Cereal, Honey Almond, 10 oz

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Feb 18, 2012

quite tasteless, there are much tastier cereals on iherb (like kashi)

Perhaps healthy, but tasteless and not inviting

Posted by Reviewer3218978 on Dec 29, 2012

Small pieces, feels more like granola than classic cereal. Tasteless - some dried fruit could add flavour and sweetness. Could not taste any honey.

Tastes like plastic

Posted by Reviewer1711487 on Apr 20, 2013

Brilliant ingredients, too bad it tastes like hard plastic.