Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Nutritional Scientific Co., Beta Glucan, Immunition, NSC-24, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

руб 1678.60
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This is the best beta glucan you can buy

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 24, 2009

It's great for the Immune System and a must if you are having surgery, it really helps with recovery. The particle size is so important, this really gets into the cells it is so small. I take this every day, morning and night and extra if i am not well.

Пожаловаться

Incredible immuno-potentiator in a microparticulate!

Posted by Reviewer1157182 on May 05, 2009

My family (and now relatives) are huge fans of NSC's Beta Glucan. We've been taking it now for well over 2 years. We take the Original formulation during the spring and summer months unless allergies are trying...and bump to the Extra Strength in the fall and winter months during flu season. Typically we take 5 caps when we start feeling a cold/flu coming on BID and we're fine the next day. It's brilliante stuff...wouldn't be without it! Thank you iHerb.com for the best prices and customer service around!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1689785 on May 19, 2009

If you are fighting cancer or just want to boost your immune system, this is great stuff. And just open and mix with apple sauce and little ones gobble it up! Great stuff works very well!

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Sep 21, 2009

We take only NSC Beta Glucan.My six year old grandson is rarely sick when he is taking his beta glucan.I now have all grandchildren and 2 great nieces taking it.One granddaughter had swine flu,her mother finally wanted to try beta glucan.I gave her a bottle and the family started taking it.No one else took the flu.I am winning over many family members.Thanks NSC

Better than a flu shot

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 25, 2009

I take this routinely to keep up my immune system. Since I can't and won't take the flu shot I use this instead. So far no flu for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »