RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,353.97

₽3,804.84

Экономия: ₽1 450,87 (скидка 38%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Lymph cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580344 авг 29, 2009

I have breast cancer which had caused tightness in the lymph system in my arm - I couldn't straighten my arm. In three weeks of use (2 capsules twice a day in yogurt, empty stomach, with 3 grams of Omega 3) I saw complete mobility restored. After a dose I could actually feel lymph draining. I intend to add Phytoartemisinin to my protocol now - it cleans cell receptors and maintains efficacy of artemisinin. Hope iHerb decides to carry it as well.

Good for Babesiosis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2859903 ноя 08, 2008

My Lyme literate doc (PhD Chinese medicine; Licenced Physicians Asst.) recommends this brand for quality and because it has an extract of the whole plant for better metabolization as per natropathic principles, plus the pure active ingredient artemisinin for potency, as per mainstream allopathic medicine principles. Not as strong as or an effective substitute for the pharmaceutical anti-protozoan Mepron, but the most potent form of Artemisia I've found. This is a good deal at nearly 1/2 the usual retail price.

Lyme co-infections

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110479 окт 16, 2007

Artemisinin is used in a non-drug treatment for one of the co-infections which often accompanies the Lyme disease infection from a tick bite.Allergy Research group has one of the best products.

super product/price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802111 сен 29, 2010

My husband has bladder cancer. This is one of the many supplements that he has been taking. Getting these products here are about 1/2 of what we have been paying at the doctors office.

to get rid of babesia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236624 ноя 16, 2008

My doctor suggested this herb and the brand to get rid of babesia. The brand is good because it's concentrated so you don't have to take as many pills.

Allergy Research Group/Super Artemisinin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2380169 мар 30, 2009

Very pleaseed with product. My doctor receommended this product... I take it 4x a day...I was happy to find it at a lower price at IHerb.

Valuable Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3160379 ноя 27, 2007

This product has a good combination of the Artimisinin with the whole herb for enhanced action. I have found it helpful for treating Babesiosis.

Thnak you!

Отзыв оставлен 5076788732683824887 авг 02, 2014

I recevied the medicine and thnak you for your support!

made me dizzy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276029 мар 24, 2010

Unfortunately it made me severely dizzy. So I can't take it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Import into EU is not allowed

Отзыв оставлен 5594110324807597300 ноя 10, 2014

I never received my order. I'm living in an EU country and the product is not permitted in the EU. It was stopped by the customs.

Позиции 1-10 из 16