RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,173.62

₽3,514.16

Экономия: ₽1,340.54 (скидка 38%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

very weak

Отзыв оставлен Jeanne1974 May 29, 2014

This supplement doesn't do anywhere near the same as Nature's Way Cat's Claw for treating Lyme symptoms. I can tell, as I have symptoms that completely disappear with Nature's Way, but not with this product. I believe the whole plant extract works much better and so does the author of Rainforest Herbs who has studied this for many years, as it actually works for the Amazonian people.

useful

Отзыв оставлен 5154170390377322146 Apr 20, 2014

have used Cats claw in the past when I had ross river fever and it got rid of the virus completely ! Using it for immune boosting at the moment ..Only taking 3 drops but feel a shift towards improvement as I have been really tired..

SO SO

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2965493 May 28, 2011

I bought this product for pain control after watching a Dr. Oz program. What I found is that it minimizes pain somewhat but not to the extent I was lead to believe.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324849 Jul 29, 2010

I have been greatly searching for a product to help increase my immune system, clean my blood, drop body fat naturally and correct other things which are too numerous to mention. I have been using it per the instructions. I nolonger have an urge for eating too many sweets as those cravings are decreasing. Also, I notice that I can maintain better eating habits so it allows me to eat on time and therefore, regulating my appetite. I purposely ordered two bottles so that I can continue using without interruption as I shall be using this product for at least 6 to 12 months. Great product, excellent company !!! Bishop Francis E. Revels - Bey New Jersey, USA

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Prima Una de Gato

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 Dec 26, 2009

Best Cat's Claw out there, in my opinion.

So Far so Good. Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2503831 Apr 22, 2009

It seems to be helping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This supplement is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141384 Mar 25, 2009

I used this product and it did so much to help me.

McTune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3011845 Jan 24, 2009

luv this product

excellentn product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2183597 Dec 04, 2008

I like this product. I seem to feel better when taking it.

The healer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1742715 Oct 11, 2008

just started, but so far, it seems to help my cuts and chapped lips heal quicker.

Позиции 1-10 из 15