RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,168.43

₽3,505.78

Экономия: ₽1,337.34 (скидка 38%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Lyme Ends Here.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2851729 Sep 27, 2007

I've been suffering for a year with Lyme. After a lot of research and failures with other things, I came across this. I am taking a modified Buhner protocol, on my 2nd or 3rd month and actually feeling pretty great! Working out again! Not hurting! Energy is coming back! Riding a bike! This stuff is tops and I am very grateful for it. (Felt a lot worse before I felt better.)

Extremely effective against Chronic Lyme Disease

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2438130 Sep 30, 2006

I have been fighting Chronic Lyme Disease for decades. During that time, I have tried numerous herbs, prescription medicines, dietary changes, homeopathic medicine, etc. Many of these were effective to some degree or other, but I'd have to say that this product has been the single most effective of them all. If you're new to it, though, be sure to start with a very small dose (1/2 drop or at most 1 drop per DAY for the first full week or two) -- it can cause a delayed die-off reaction that's a real kicker!

VERY EFFECTIVE!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1713144 Sep 24, 2007

MY WIFE HAS HAD LYNE FOR 9 YEARS. ANTIBIOTICS CAUSED FUNGUS INFECTIONS!! HER PROGRESS HAS BEEN INCREMENTAL WITH DOSAGE @ 5 DROPS 3 TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH HAS GIVEN HEX REACTIONS BUT SHE GUTED IT OUT NOW SHE FEELS LIKE HER OLD SELF MOST TIMES. THERE IS AT LEAST 6 MORE MONTHS TO GO. THINGS ARE MORE POSITIVE NOW

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324849 Jul 29, 2010

I have been greatly searching for a product to help increase my immune system, clean my blood, drop body fat naturally and correct other things which are too numerous to mention. I have been using it per the instructions. I nolonger have an urge for eating too many sweets as those cravings are decreasing. Also, I notice that I can maintain better eating habits so it allows me to eat on time and therefore, regulating my appetite. I purposely ordered two bottles so that I can continue using without interruption as I shall be using this product for at least 6 to 12 months. Great product, excellent company !!! Bishop Francis E. Revels - Bey New Jersey, USA

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599966 Apr 15, 2008

This cat's claw product has been more effective for us than any other that we have tried. It is actually quite cost effective since you only use a few drops a day. I highly recommend it.

excellentn product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2183597 Dec 04, 2008

I like this product. I seem to feel better when taking it.

McTune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3011845 Jan 24, 2009

luv this product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This supplement is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141384 Mar 25, 2009

I used this product and it did so much to help me.

useful

Отзыв оставлен 5154170390377322146 Apr 20, 2014

have used Cats claw in the past when I had ross river fever and it got rid of the virus completely ! Using it for immune boosting at the moment ..Only taking 3 drops but feel a shift towards improvement as I have been really tired..

Prima Una de Gato

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 Dec 26, 2009

Best Cat's Claw out there, in my opinion.

Позиции 1-10 из 15