RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽572.87

₽927.04

Экономия: ₽354.17 (скидка 38%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A catch-22 supplement - Good to have as an emergency, short-term remedy only

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Mar 16, 2014

Great to have on hand as an emergency remedy - i.e. purines, aldehydes, sulfites, xanthines - however is not something I would or indeed can take regularly, due to the fact it's a potent antagonist of selenium, magnesium and phosphorus - all essential for energy production/bone/endocrine health. I suggest any 'persistent' 'detox' reaction might be due to this antagonism - I just don't believe in persistent, difficult-to-resolve candida or the idea that copper needs to be chelated into oblivion (many enzymes need it - I believe when copper is high on hair tissue analysis it's usually excess antagonists/synergists and/or enzyme inhibition, e.g. tyrosinase, catechol oxidase et al - rather than too much copper per se). Suggest anyone taking molybdenum also ensure adequate selenium and magnesium at the very least or they may find themselves having an awful time. Perhaps the biggest flaw eating high-molybdenum foods every day - nutrient antagonism (leading to thyroid issues, CFS, MCS, etc). Anyway - I dislike the additives in this liquid though find it to be superior to the Source Naturals sublingual and accept the additives are likely needed for 'stability' or 'freshness'. I like the fact it's not a megadose and being able to adjust dose by drop - it's safer. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

COPPER MERCURY LEAD DETOX

Отзыв оставлен 5139921469572825998 Jun 27, 2013

I PURCHASED THIS FROM IHERB TO HELP ELIMINATE COPPER TOXICITY THAT SHOWED UP IN A HAIR TEST FROM THE EVEN BETTER NOW WEB SITE (GREAT HAIR ANALYSIS RESULTS THROUGH THEM) THIS MOLY HELPED PICK UP MY DEPLETED MOOD ALSO REPLENISH INTAKE FROM ALL THE CHELATING TO REMOVE THE MERCURY & LEAD I HAD OVERLOADING MY BODY WHICH WAS SURELY KILLING ME. I WAS TAKING NATURAL EDTA CILANTRO ALA NAC SELENIUM DANDELION HIGH DOSES OF SODIUM ASCORBATE (VIT C NON ACID FORM) LIPOCEUTICAL GLUTATHIONE & ABOUT 40 OTHER NATURAL HERBS WHICH I WILL WRITE REVIEWS ABOUT IN IHERB AS THAT IS WHERE I BOUGHT ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY CAN NOT BE BEATEN. TOP OF THE RANGE IN EVERY WAY I AM A FAN FOR LIFE THANK YOU IHERB...ALONG WITH THE REMOVAL OF MY MERCURY FILLINGS & CESSATION OF THE CESSPOOL CHEMICAL SOUP WE HAVE FOR WATER IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS LOADED WITH WASTE PRODUCT FLUORIDE SMELLY CHLORINE & BUGS ETC.... I LOST ALL THE FOLLOWING----MY CONFUSION, CHRONIC FATIGUE, VERTIGO, NUMB FINGERS & TOES, LOSS OF VISION, COORDINATION, BALANCE, ELECTRIC PULSES IN MY LIMBS, RHEUMATOID LEVELS OF 80 & HIGHER, BRAIN FOG MEMORY LOSS, MENTAL STUPOR, RINGING EARS CONSTANTLY AND ALMOST ALL OF MY 110 UNEXPLAINED MEDICAL SYMPTOMS HAVE ALL BUT DISAPPEARED. MERCURY DOES NOT BELONG IN OUR MOUTHS NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS COMPARED TO ANYTHING. IT IS A DEADLY NEUROTOXIN & IS UNSAFE IN THE HUMAN BODY. THANKS AGAIN IHERB FOR THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA THANKS YOU

Excellent results for Candida

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1452110 Apr 27, 2011

I have used this product for several years now for candida symptoms. It works almost immediately to relieve the symptoms. After a few days it seems to eradicate candida flare-ups altogether. I would not be without this product.

Cavity fighter

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1145722 Jul 11, 2008

I bought this because I keep reading it is far more effective in preventing cavities than fluoride. I'm giving it a 5 star, because this stuff is impossible to find elsewhere.

Tamara

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2370605 Jan 27, 2010

Good helped to resolve the fenol intolerance problem for my 5yo child.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Jul 17, 2012

A health care provider suggested this and I do think it is helpful for me (I have severe CFS and chemical sensitivities). Additionally, as a result of doing some reading about Molyb I decided to give a couple of drops per day to my dog. From what I read and have observed in my own dog - it seems to keep away a mild hot spot she was developing near her tail. Do your own research on this. I try to be careful with the use of supplements with my pets because I don't want to throw their systems out of balance, but I have found a few things that make a big difference and this is one of them.

Very good product!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2844092 Sep 11, 2007

This is another of Karma farm's highly recommended products. Our son has autism. This product, and any product from this manufacturer is SAFE for him because it contains no unneccessary ingredients. Highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2885669 Apr 12, 2009

No taste, flexible potency

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен aaronash Dec 13, 2015

If you take a lot of sulfary things like liposomal glutathione or eat a lot of garlic/onions, you might get sulfar toxicity, but this will balance that out.

perfect form

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1792328 Jul 23, 2010

Perfect! molybdenum is not present in the nature in pure metallic form. In blood, soils, water, foods.. Is in form of molybdate. Amonium molybdate are the unique form used in injectable molybdenum, in medical praxis

Позиции 1-10 из 33