RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,121.40

₽3,771.87

Экономия: ₽1,650.47 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534422 Oct 18, 2008

One of the few Crinium Latifolium available anywhere. Controls both BPH and Ovary problems. Can also ber used for Prostate and Ovarian big "c" control. Works to contol BPH in studies returning prostate to normal size. Studies in Vietnam done in clinic setting saw 92% measured response rate in men with prostate shrinkage and returning to normal. Also, one of the few "both sexes" agent which also can be used for ovarian/uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.My wife and I both use product as it is one of the few available which help regulate both sex organs malfunctions in herbal land..no side effects noted except less nedd to urinate during bed time. (night runs to toilet)

JW

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535016 Oct 31, 2008

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

Prostrate Care

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1113180 Jun 28, 2009

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2574463 Jun 13, 2008

The product appears to work fine with me, however my prostate is very susceptible to infections leading to painful time, regardless of this, the product is excellent and will recommend it! Keep up with the research!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very effective for prostate enlargement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3280660 Oct 18, 2007

By all indications, a very effective product in treating benign prostate enlargement. I had noticeable improvement in just a month. In 9 months when I go back to my GP for a checkup, I'll be able to determine just whether the improvemnt has been enough to keep me away from a dreaded urologist. By all early indications almost a miracle cure, one entirely overlooked by the medical establishment.

No lasting effects

Отзыв оставлен juniper Jun 28, 2012

I did not experience any memorable effects from using this product.

Used for Prostate Infection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108311 Apr 15, 2009

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure if it is working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2080065 Oct 18, 2011

I have been using this product for two weeks. It seems to work the first couple of days, but not sure now. However, I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out to see what happens.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally a full nights sleep for hubby

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3335976 Aug 15, 2008

Hubby is finally sleeping the night through whether he is on night shift or day shift he is finally sleeping and that to me is a great big plus!

Barbara Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843829 Sep 25, 2010

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

Позиции 1-10 из 28