Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, FibroBoost, 75 капсул

руб 1938.89
Экономия: $14.84 (скидка 28%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 48 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Fibroboost

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1502240 Jan 09, 2009

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

Fibroboost reduces joint inflamation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2516207 Oct 28, 2009

I bought this as a super antioxidant. As with many vitamins you don't feel any benifit, or so I thought. I ran out of the first batch and my damaged sacro-iliac joint pain started up again. I had order more anyway and the inflamation vanished when I started taking it again. I have ran out 4 time now and each time the inflamation returns. Fibroboost is now perminantly on my vitamin order list. I give it to the dog too for her hips. The capsules pull apart and it desolves in her water.

Great Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026258 Dec 13, 2007

Great product. Very strong anti oxident. Reduces excess mucous that I have due to allergies as a positive side affect. Reduces inflamation. 100% natural.

wow!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2725522 Dec 21, 2007

Do your homework on this supplement, folks! The information on it sounds remarkable. Since starting to take Fibroboost, I've also been sleeping much, much better.

FirbroBoost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2332306 Dec 25, 2007

Great product! I took this for hair growth and have already seen good results. Works wonders for the skin, too. Only drawback is the steep price.

Позиции 6-10 из 48