Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutricology, CoQH-CF Убихинол, 60 капсул

$40.59
$65.58
руб 2047.03
Экономия: $24.99 (скидка 38%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

really excellent quality ubiquinone

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1587735 Mar 14, 2009

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Queenbee May 26, 2009

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Definitely Worth a Try

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022886 Mar 04, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3112496 Jun 02, 2009

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Don't recommend

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1062848 Mar 11, 2011

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »