Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 09, 2012

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

Wonderful Relief

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

I'm had chronic sinusitis. Now after lot of research and visiting all kinds of doctors this the solution i found:- 1) Use this spray two times a day 2) Avoid Dairy and eggs 3) Nasal Saline Rinse(NeilMD). I have been able to control my chronic sinusitis and even the fatigue associated with it.

Grapeseed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2823140 on Jan 24, 2009

It's the best for chronic nasal problems especially after Flonase or other prescriptives that stay in your nasal cavity and cause fungal infections.

Very Effective, Good Product, Good Value

Posted by TheGeneral on Jan 31, 2013

I use this product usually at night right before I go to bed. This helps in keeping my nasal passages open at night. I do not use it every night, but only when my nose feels stuffy due to dryness in the air. I like the fact that the product contains grapefruit extract which fights bacteria. Since I use it approximately 5-10 days a month, this last quite a long time. As with most nasal sprays, it is uncomfortable to spray the mist up your nose but only initially. Afterwards the initial discomfort goes away. I chose NutriBiotic because there products are generally more holistic and not loaded with a lot of chemicals or medicines. I do not have allergies so I do not know how effective this would be for those that have that condition. If you need a nose spray this one seems to have the best homeopathic type of formulation. In the winter months I tend to use this more because of the dry heat, but there are times I have used it in the summer due to excessive pollen from cutting the grass. The price is very reasonable and as usual iHerb has great customer service and shipping costs and delivery.

BEST EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1805918 on Oct 13, 2007

I've suffered from post nasale drip for years, and the constant throat clearing not only bothers me but my family too, and this product has been the only thing that works at all to help clear my throat! I love it!!

Effectively 5*****

Posted by Kin-za on May 30, 2013

Effectively helps with the first sign of a cold and runny nose. Contains extract of GSE. Convenient bottle and dispenser. I recommend it. Visit my page More reviews ...

Really works!!!

Posted by 4957738371506121736 on Jul 17, 2013

I saw this suggested in a forum about natural sinus pain remedies. I've tried everything before it seems and I've been dealing with sinus/allergies issues for over a decade. Nothing- and I mean nothing- has worked as well as this product for me. Ever. I was having ear pain and sinus pain plus fatigue, etc. I sprayed this stuff 2x per nostril per day and within 3 days my symptoms were mostly clear. I'm so impressed and I'll never be without this again.

Really like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 13, 2009

After my "go-to" Zicam nasal swabs were pulled off the market, I wondered how on earth I would get through cold and flu season unscathed. Soon after receiving this product, I got to try it out when I started feeling a little scratchy in my throat and a little sniffly in my nose. After one round of nasal squirts, my regular multivitamins, and a little GSE Liquid Concentrate squeezed into my hot tea, the scratchy throat and sniffles went away and never developed into anything. I now keep both a spray and a liquid in my desk at work, and a liquid at home, at the ready to combat anything that might be flying around in the air. I also use the spray as a preventative precaution if anyone in my office is sick, and also before mixing in large public groups (like the County Fair a few weeks ago). We are in swine flu territory after all and I intend to stay armed.

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer1561206 on Apr 20, 2009

This product is powerful on nasal congestant. It helps kill the mold that causes sinus and allergy infections. I use it at the first sign of an allergy or sinus infection and it helps it not to get out of control.

Power twins!

Posted by Reviewer2918145 on Oct 18, 2008

I use this spray in the morning right before I do my nasal rinse with the NeilMed solution/bottle kit. Keeps my sinuses clear all day. I used to get 4-5 sinus infections a year, but not anymore. At night I spray twice up each nostril before going to bed. My son used to have Asthma and a chronic runny nose. He uses this too and has no problems now.