RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽9,618.50

₽12,603.76

Экономия: ₽2,985.26 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 4629602358080867674 Oct 27, 2014

We are very satisfied with this product, this spirulina taste better then any other spirulina I've tasted so far + it is so good that when I don't take it, I feel tierd. I will continue buying this product =)

my go to "food"

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 May 09, 2014

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Nutrex The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1505896 Apr 14, 2013

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

This is it !

Отзыв оставлен 4951733886012290538 Aug 03, 2012

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Just amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 5741043567139137343 Jun 12, 2012

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A bit of care goes a long way.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3226917 Jan 24, 2012

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1803620 Jan 08, 2012

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best Spirulina

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Oct 23, 2011

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Oil spill

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave May 13, 2011

I'm concerned about the recent oil spill in the Gulf and the effect the oil and the dispersants used will have in the local ocean which is used in this product- 'We bring ultra-pure ocean water up from a depth of 2,000 feet and feed it directly into our ponds'. Might be something to consider.

packaging

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3081479 Feb 08, 2011

the spirulina is awesome. What am I supposed to do with one big 5lb. bag of it. It would be awesome to get it in smaller .5lb packages. Spirulina is a really messy powder it gets everywhere.

Позиции 1-10 из 12