Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutrex, JointAstin, 120 капсул на растительной основе с гелем

руб 1509.73
Экономия: $11.00 (скидка 28%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 24 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

no sorry

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218574 Oct 08, 2011

I am sensitive to estrogen (PMS & PMD), I take 3 caps of maca dim for this and it completely elimates this problem. I started taking this and all my sysptoms of estrogen dominance came back so had to stop taking them.

Пожаловаться

Has made a big difference - taken with NEM (another product here - another brand)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716766 Jul 20, 2012

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, NEM (Membrell, JointHealth with Natural Eggshell Membrane, 90 Veggie Caps). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and this formula also includes Glucosamine while the other does not.

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Nov 04, 2013

If you are looking for supplements that are good for knee pain (recovering from ACL surgeries etc.). I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality that Nutrex JointAstin offers. It has nice amount of Astaxanthin and Glucosamine. I suggest combining Nutrex JointAstin with Krill Oil, Serrapeptase and UC-II standardized chicken cartilage for even better results. There are some minor flaws thought. Price of this product could be little cheaper, and serving size is bit too high. Although V-gels are easy to swallow, making it not so bad issue. Overall this is one of the better joint pain relief products I have used for a while. I’m surely gonna pick this again, if this goes to sale.

too early to tell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651804 May 31, 2011

Have been taking them for just 2-3 weeks, so I really have no idea wheather they work or not. Haven't noticed anything yet, but I guess it'll take 2-3 months at least... But will buy another glass, I still have hope!

Joint Relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962075 Jun 13, 2011

Seems to be better than glucosamine alone.@

Позиции 6-10 из 21