RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,878.04

₽2,683.20

Экономия: ₽805.16 (скидка 30%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nutrex CardioAstin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320221 Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645043 Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

happy with this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493841 Jan 04, 2012

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2214333 Sep 02, 2011

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 Aug 02, 2011

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Apr 30, 2011

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Great Combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2842299 May 12, 2011

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2736886 Jun 14, 2011

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Wonderful formula !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2770294 Nov 05, 2011

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2063468 Sep 23, 2011

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

Позиции 1-10 из 18