RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nutrex, CardioAstin, 60 V-Gels (Discontinued Item)

₽1,926.53
₽2,752.48
Экономия: ₽825.95 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 19 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 18

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Nutrex CardioAstin

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320221 Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cardio Protection

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645043 Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

happy with this

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493841 Jan 04, 2012

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Buen producto

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2214333 Sep 02, 2011

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

cardio

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 Aug 02, 2011

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 18

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »