Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed Raw Shelled, 5 lbs (2.3 kg)

руб 2880.44
5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jul 31, 2008

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2273930 on Mar 10, 2009

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Great product and value!

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Dec 18, 2009

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2762389 on Jun 22, 2008

excellent quality

hempseeds

Posted by Reviewer2304299 on Nov 17, 2007

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you