RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,805.32

₽6,718.24

Экономия: ₽912.91 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Absolutely Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676014 Jul 31, 2008

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2273930 Mar 10, 2009

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Great product and value!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897925 Dec 18, 2009

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2762389 Jun 22, 2008

excellent quality

hempseeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304299 Nov 17, 2007

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен HealthyGuy Mar 23, 2011

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

good for your body!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441685 Jun 07, 2011

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

I Love 'Em!

Отзыв оставлен GrapeGate Oct 26, 2011

I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

nutiva

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2947813 Nov 23, 2011

always great

Best Hempseed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1020790 Feb 09, 2012

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

Позиции 1-10 из 24