RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,812.47

₽6,726.50

Экономия: ₽914.04 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2273930 Mar 10, 2009

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Absolutely Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676014 Jul 31, 2008

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2762389 Jun 22, 2008

excellent quality

Great product and value!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897925 Dec 18, 2009

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

hempseeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304299 Nov 17, 2007

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен HealthyGuy Mar 23, 2011

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

very good...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3166039 Apr 01, 2008

the kids like this in green smoothies and chocolate banana hemp "milk"

So so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3288000 Oct 21, 2008

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

Best deal out there!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3300987 Jun 29, 2009

These hemp seeds arrived fresh and tasty. I love them and basically live off of them. Iherb is reliable and the shipping deals cannot be beat. Thank you once again. You have a loyal customer for life.

good for your body!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441685 Jun 07, 2011

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

Позиции 1-10 из 24