Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia, White Stevia Extract, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

руб 10555.04
Экономия: $10.09 (скидка 5%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

great

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1133035 Apr 22, 2011

I have tried stevia from several different distributors and yours is the best I have tried so far, DONT CHANGE ANYTHING, I'll be your customer until Jesus comes :)

This is a MUST HAVE!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4621168093083073883 Aug 22, 2012

Ordered Friday morning... received Tuesday... so very happy with seller as well as the product. My health problems are with sugar and subsequently sugar substitutes. This is an AMAZING and NATURAL alternative to sugar. NO CARBS!!! I used to use the NuStevia mixed with natural maltodextrin but VERY happy that I have this instead. Far cheaper to use this and I prefer to not have the maltodextrin. I made 1/2 gallon iced tea this morning and used 1 tsp (level) to sweeten it. It was WAY too sweet. Tomorrow I will use only 1/2 tsp. I expect this to last a couple years at least with only using such a tiny amount. I also mixed a tiny sprinkle into fresh fruit and my 19 month old gobbles it up. She normally turns away any fruit with the slightest amount of tartness. Most important, it removes most all the bitterness associated with other Stevia products. Just another recommendation, there is also a bake mix by NuNaturals that is awesome. It gets used cup for cup like white sugar in a recipe and really gives baked goods a great texture.

Love this stuff!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1422703 Apr 20, 2011

I have tried pretty much all stevia brands and this is by far the best I used. I was partial to KAL pure stevia extract, but I heard about NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract and wanted to try it because it was another one that didn't contain any other fillers. It has an even sweeter taste and no bitter aftertaste. Love it! I will definitely be ordering again and I'm excited to try and bake with it.

It's Great!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5629246480249194983 Feb 26, 2013

This product has been great and I've had no bitterness and it also disolves very quickly and easily. I've used powders that didn't disolve as easily and they also had a bitterness when used too much. This is just right.

The Best Discovery

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1927182 Nov 02, 2011

this has been the best discovery - no after taste, sweet, only requires a smidgen to sweeten 1 serving of a beverage or 1/4 tsp for a gallon of tea...we use to sweeten fruit smoothies

Позиции 1-5 из 21