| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia, White Stevia Extract, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

Экономия: $10.09 (скидка 5%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

First batch, great. Second, terrible!

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4701037082187198627 Dec 27, 2013

I had ordered this product from the NuNaturals website several times before and loved it. I then ordered it from iHerb in February 2013 because of iHerb's great price. The texture was a bit different but it was just as good. In fact, it was easier to shake/pour. I re-ordered the exact same product from iHerb again in December 2013 and it's terrible! It's basically worthless. There's almost zero sweetness and it has a slightly weird aftertaste. I contacted iHerb via their chat option and the customer service rep said I should contact the manuafacturer. I then went to NuNaturals and left a message on their contact page/form and am waiting to hear back from them. I'd recommend not ordering this product until you're sure they've got this problem worked out.

great

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1133035 Apr 22, 2011

I have tried stevia from several different distributors and yours is the best I have tried so far, DONT CHANGE ANYTHING, I'll be your customer until Jesus comes :)

This is a MUST HAVE!!!

Отзыв оставлен 4621168093083073883 Aug 22, 2012

Ordered Friday morning... received Tuesday... so very happy with seller as well as the product. My health problems are with sugar and subsequently sugar substitutes. This is an AMAZING and NATURAL alternative to sugar. NO CARBS!!! I used to use the NuStevia mixed with natural maltodextrin but VERY happy that I have this instead. Far cheaper to use this and I prefer to not have the maltodextrin. I made 1/2 gallon iced tea this morning and used 1 tsp (level) to sweeten it. It was WAY too sweet. Tomorrow I will use only 1/2 tsp. I expect this to last a couple years at least with only using such a tiny amount. I also mixed a tiny sprinkle into fresh fruit and my 19 month old gobbles it up. She normally turns away any fruit with the slightest amount of tartness. Most important, it removes most all the bitterness associated with other Stevia products. Just another recommendation, there is also a bake mix by NuNaturals that is awesome. It gets used cup for cup like white sugar in a recipe and really gives baked goods a great texture.

Love this stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1422703 Apr 20, 2011

I have tried pretty much all stevia brands and this is by far the best I used. I was partial to KAL pure stevia extract, but I heard about NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract and wanted to try it because it was another one that didn't contain any other fillers. It has an even sweeter taste and no bitter aftertaste. Love it! I will definitely be ordering again and I'm excited to try and bake with it.

New Formulation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2449690 Dec 10, 2013

If you've ordered this product in the past be advised that the formulation has changed. This new formulation is slightly less potent and not as good (slightly bitter aftertaste) as the prior formulation. It's still good, but not better than other brands such as NOW Foods. I've found I like it better if I mix in a small amount of another sweetener such as Sucralose.

Позиции 1-5 из 28