Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Erythritol

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2566083 May 28, 2009

I've just used it on porridge so far. I left for holiday soon after getting it and haven't got back yet (doing this review at iherb.com request via email). Seems pretty good. The cool after-taste was not as noticeable as I expected and did not bother me at all. I tried Xylitol previously and found the laxative effect was a problem. No such problems with Erythritol, as expected. Since its only 70% as sweet as sugar, I plan to add some NuNaturals Stevia (the type that has no aftertaste, which I am also impressed with) so that I can get sufficient sweetness without the risk of spoiling the recipe by having too much dry ingredients (You would have to otherwise put approx 50% more Erythriol in the recipe to get the same sweetness). Plan to use it when making muffins and soy ice cream.

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2194030 Jan 14, 2010

THIS IS THE ONLY SUGAR SUBSTITUTE I USE. IT TASTES CLOSEST TO REAL SUGAR THAN ALL THE REST. PROS; ZERO CALORIES -ZERO GLYCEMIC-TASTE. CONS; PRICE-YOU HAVE TO USE ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH TO GET THE SWEETNESS. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO DIABETICS.

NuNaturals artificial sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1733620 Jan 28, 2010

Overall it is a good product..looks and feels the same as sugar but that's where the comparison ends. It is not as sweet as sugar, even though it claims to be amd it does not dissolve in water well, like ice tea. It does a little better in hot tea or coffee. I am trying it because it was one of the sugars listed on the Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise.I also detect an aftertaste that I cannot describe...I probably wont order this again. It's allot of money for 5 lbs.

Good Product; Arrived with Some Useless Clumps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058379 Oct 29, 2010

I've been using erythritol for a couple of years now as a beverage sweetener substitute for sugar. This isn't nearly as sweet as sugar, but since it's zero calories and zero glycemic index, it's well worth it, I think. I would rate the erythritol itself 4 starts. I've ordered from iHerb.com several times and been satisfied. However, the last order I received is full of solid lumps. (Hence I'm rating the overall experience with iHerb.com+erythritol as 3 stars.) I can probably crush these into a usable powder, but it's going to be a big pain to do this. If my next order arrives "lumpy", I'll order elsewhere.

Пожаловаться

equal to sugar in measurement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287021 Dec 29, 2010

good substitute when recipe calls for regular white sugar in equal measure but too expensive to use on a daily basis because sweetness equals regular sugar in equal measure

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »