Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

$84.88
$124.19
руб 3030.53
Savings of: $39.31 (32% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 228 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 26-30 of 195 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2525061 From Missouri on Feb 21, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Happy with Stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2995853 From Hawaii on Feb 25, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Posted by Reviewer1153390 From Pennsylvania on Mar 06, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2838892 From Florida on Mar 10, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

We received our order of 5 lbs of white stevia powder very fast. It is so sweet, it will probably last us 10 years.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Product As Described

Posted by Reviewer2480721 From Washington on Mar 16, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

This product was exactly as described by iHerb, but at a fraction of the cost I pay at our local health food store. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing this particular product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 26-30 of 195 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives