Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Белый порошок стевии, 5 фунтов (2270 г)

$84.88
$124.19
руб 5873.52
Savings of: $39.31 (32% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 233 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 26-30 of 197 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919939 Feb 18, 2010

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2629096 Feb 19, 2010

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525061 Feb 21, 2010

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Happy with Stevia.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995853 Feb 25, 2010

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1153390 Mar 06, 2010

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 26-30 of 197 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »