RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,656.77

₽8,276.56

Экономия: ₽2,619.79 (скидка 32%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

stevia powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2838892 Mar 10, 2010

We received our order of 5 lbs of white stevia powder very fast. It is so sweet, it will probably last us 10 years.

Product As Described

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2480721 Mar 16, 2010

This product was exactly as described by iHerb, but at a fraction of the cost I pay at our local health food store. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing this particular product.

Tastes like sugar!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190659 Mar 18, 2010

This is the most amazing product I've ever used. I discovered it in the smaller containers and was thrilled to see that it could be had in large quantity at such a great price. We use it in everything from tea and cereal to baked goods. Even the mother-in-law, who was hooked on Stevia, has switched without looking back. Get it today - it's the best!

stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259214 Mar 20, 2010

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Best Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951865 Mar 20, 2010

This is the cheapest, good tasting stevia we have found. We use it at home and measure with a 1/4 teaspoon. It is easier than opening packets. ML This stevia is the best tasting we have found and This is the best price per ounce. We just measure by 1/4 teaspoon; at home it is easier than opening packets which are more expensive. ML

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

So glad to find this product in larger quantities

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2178641 Mar 25, 2010

We have been buying this product in small quantities for months, so I was really pleased to see it offered in a 5 lb bag. It came quickly and was what we expected.

Stevia Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2611289 Apr 01, 2010

A true money saver in volume!

My favorite stevia...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814882 Apr 02, 2010

Well, really I have two. Stevita and NuStevia. These products are so much sweeter than what I can find at the health food store and a little goes a long way. If you are new to using this product, cut down on the amount when using. It sweetens much more than regular store-bought stevia. A wonderful, tasteful product that has no aftertaste. Thanks to iherb for carrying it.

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2242347 Apr 04, 2010

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2381001 Apr 18, 2010

Great product and this is the best price I have found after much browsing with many sellers.

Позиции 31-40 из 197