RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,524.66

₽8,083.26

Экономия: ₽2 558,60 (скидка 32%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good bulk

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239165 янв 04, 2010

Good stuff Great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love NuStevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996258 янв 20, 2010

Best tasting stevia product. My family uses so much the 5lb bag is a great money saver.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

THANK THE HEAVENS!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491531 янв 20, 2010

I'm so tremendously glad that this sweetener exists! I've lost a TON of weight because I can add this great tasting sweetener to my tea. Every time I've been hungry or thought I wanted something snack-like, I just drank tea, sweetened with this beautiful blessing from the Fake Sugar Gods. Because I've been drinking zero calorie liquids, rather than snacking, my stomach has been full of warm fluids that made me not want to sit there and gorge, and I've lost a good amount of weight!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1652487 фев 06, 2010

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

White Stevia Powder 5 lb bag

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1024155 фев 11, 2010

Taste great and is the best price anywhere.......

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919939 фев 18, 2010

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2629096 фев 19, 2010

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525061 фев 21, 2010

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Happy with Stevia.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995853 фев 25, 2010

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1153390 мар 06, 2010

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 21-30 из 197

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »