Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Белый порошок стевии, 5 фунтов (2270 г)

руб 5737.78
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

So excited to find this!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1808537 Jun 17, 2010

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!

NuNaturals.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2499912 Jun 18, 2010

If you want a natural sugar that is not bitter and is very sweet, this is what you want.

great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2730722 Sep 10, 2009

this is really a great price and really taste good. try it you well like it and it dosen't have a after taste.

NuStevia, white stevia powder 5 lbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1035600 Aug 16, 2009

I HAVE USED NUSTEVIA POWDER FOR SOMETIME, I AM A DIABETIC. BUYING A LARGE AMOUNT SAVES MONEY. NUSTIVIA POWDER IS VERY GOOD TASTING SMOOTH NO BITE, WORKS WELL WHEN COOKING OR IN THE BLENDER.

Its all we use!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2424702 Jun 11, 2010

This is by far the best stevia sweetner that I have used. The whole family loves it!