RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,630.86

₽8,238.65

Экономия: ₽2,607.79 (скидка 32%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Tastes Great

Отзыв оставлен 5285421235203645474 Jul 18, 2013

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

Mostly maltodextrin.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222155 Nov 13, 2011

This product may be easier to use for people use to sugar since it is mostly maltodextrin and only 10% stevia. This allows you to use a 1/16 of a teaspoon in a cup of tea without completely over powering the tea. I am used to 100% stevia so I am used to using 1/100 of a teaspoon to sweeten my tea. I prefer using 100% stevia.

Nu Naturals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897690 Nov 04, 2011

Didnt like the package it came in

Reasonably Priced! :[)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315428 Nov 01, 2011

We've used a few of I.H.'s stevia products & are quite PLEASED w/ this one! It's not BITTER & seem's to go a long way.

Please explain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1644349 Jun 07, 2011

I used to use stevia made by an Australian company Nirvana organics. It seems to me, that your stevia is clearly not as sweet as the other one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that they used 100% pure certified organic steviol glycosides from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.

x

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758276 Mar 14, 2011

outstanding flavor...less tghan outstanding value due to concentration

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Minimal aftertaste, but relatively weak sweetening potency.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1968325 Apr 14, 2010

Now stevia extract seems much more intense, so I end up using more of the NuNaturals.

Позиции 1-7 из 7