Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Белый порошок стевии, 5 фунтов (2270 г) (Discontinued Item)

руб 4420.34
Экономия: $39.31 (скидка 32%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 233 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Terrible new product

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996421 Dec 28, 2013

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Пожаловаться

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2034836 Jan 23, 2014

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

Forced scarcity

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1510247 Nov 02, 2013

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

Not good at all!!!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582339 May 20, 2014

I have used nunaturals stevia for 5 years and have loved it. I would not even consider the price if the product was the same. But it is not sweet. I have to use 4 times the amount and it is still not sweet. I have always loved that is was not bitter and that remains the same. Why spend the money though if it does not sweeten. That is the purpose of buying stevia is to sweeten. I would definitely stay away until they improve the quality. Bring back the good stuff.

NuNaturals Nw Formula

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2503621 Sep 16, 2014

I agree with most everyone, I talked w/ NUNatural directly and they have a new formula. After being a loyal custom for 4 years I have moved to Now Foods Stevia and even though it is expensive the product is MUCH sweeter and WAY more concentrated. Man, I should be getting paid to write this, I am being a fantastic endorser for business but unfortunately I am not and wanted to share incase someone is as addicted to Stevia and life dependent on it as I am.

Позиции 1-5 из 10